By accessing or using this Website you agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions as amended and updated from time to time (the "terms"). If you do not agree to these terms then you should stop using this Website immediately, and navigate away from this page.
You also confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or over.
2. Definitions and Interpretation
- means any and all Intellectual Property, subsisting on, uploaded to or accessible from our Website(s).
- "Intellectual Property Rights" / "IPR"
- means, patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and domain names, rights in get up, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off and unfair competition, rights in design, rights in computer software, database rights including all applications for and rights to be granted, and rights to claim priority from such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in future in any part of the world.
- "We", "us" or "our"
- means Genting Casinos UK Limited, company registration number 01519689 with VAT registration number 482 8260 28 and whose registered office is at Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA.References to ‘us’ and ‘our’ in these terms also include our group companies from time to time including Genting Berhad Sdn, Registered on the Malaysia Bursa Reg. No. 7916 – A and Genting Hong Kong Limited Registered on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (SEHK: 0678) and their subsidiary companies, jointly controlled entities and associated companies.
- "You" or "Your"
- means the person accessing or using the Website or its Content.
- means https://gentingcareers.co.uk/ and any of Our other Websites accessed by you from time to time.
3. Privacy Statement
These terms include and incorporate our Privacy Statement.
Personal information provided by you will be collected retained and processed as set out in the above policy.
We aim to make this Website as accessible as possible. If you have any problems accessing this Website or the content contained on it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
5. Restrictions on Use
This Website is for your personal and non-commercial use and general information purposes only.
You therefore warrant and agree:-
- not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms; and
- not to defame or disparage anybody or make comments of an obscene, derogatory or offensive manner or otherwise use the Website or its Content in a way that brings us or any third party into disrepute or causes us to be liable to any third party; and
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, license, sublicense, display, revise, perform, transfer, sell or otherwise make available to any third party or otherwise publish, deep-link, create derivative works from or exploit in any way the Website or its Content except as permitted by us under these terms or as expressly provided under applicable law and/or under any Additional Terms; and
- not to use the Website to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code; and
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
- that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Website and shall be solely responsible for keeping your password and other account details confidential.
We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions, Additional Terms or any applicable law.
6. Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Website are owned and retained by us and our licensors. We reserve all our Intellectual Property Rights in and to our Websites and nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights, whether express or implied to the Website other than a limited and revocable right, such as is strictly and the minimum necessary, to enable you to access and view the Website only.
You agree not to adjust or to try to circumvent or delete any Intellectual Property notices contained on the Website.
7. Trade marks
‘Genting’, ‘Resorts World’, ‘Awana’, ‘Crockfords’, ‘Colony Club’, ‘Electric Circus’, ‘Farenheit Grill’, ‘Instant Baccarat Bonus,’ ‘i Games’, ‘Lucky’s Sportsbar and Casino’, ‘Maxims Casino Club’, ‘Millionaire Poker,’ ‘Mint Casino,’ ‘One Ten’, ‘110’, ‘Cascades’, ‘Circus Casino,’ ‘Park Lane Mews Hotel’ are Our trademarks and our proprietary Intellectual Property.
Other trademarks and trade names may also be used on this Website. The use, adaptation, or other misuse of any of our trade-marks, other trademarks, or any other Content on the Website is and remains strictly prohibited. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, course of dealing, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark without our prior written consent.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the Contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts strictly for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the Content to individual third parties solely for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the Content
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the Content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other Website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
9. Accuracy of information and Availability of the Website
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, all Content is provided "as is" and we do not represent, warrant or agree (whether expressly or by implication) that any Content is or remains available, accurate, complete and up to date, free from bugs, errors or omissions or fit or suitable for any purpose, including any purposes made known to us.
Any reliance you may place on the information on this Website is at your own risk and cost and we may suspend or terminate operation of the Website at any time at our sole discretion.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or your statutory rights.
10. Hyperlinks and Third Party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party Websites other than the Website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only.
We have no control over third party Websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party Website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party’s Website, products or services. Your use of a third party Website will be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party Website.
You may not create a link to this Website from another Website or document without Genting Casinos’ prior written consent.
11. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You agree that your use of the Website is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. As stated above, except as otherwise expressly required by applicable law, we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Website, including without limitation as to the Website’s completeness, accuracy and currency or any Content on the Website, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby exclude and shall not be liable to you for:-
- any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage even if same is/was reasonably foreseeable;
- any and all liability (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which we may otherwise have to you as a result of any error or inaccuracies in any Content, the unavailability of the Website for whatsoever reason, and/or any representation or statement made on the Website.
Nothing within the foregoing shall act to exclude or limit our liability where same cannot be excluded under as a matter of applicable law, including for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, network or hosting outage, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- No changes to these terms by you are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time with such variation effective upon upload of new version of the terms to our Website. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time for variation.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected. If we choose not to enforce any right that we have against you at any time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- Except for our group companies, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
- These terms and conditions (together with the Privacy Statement and any applicable Additional Terms) contain the entire understanding and agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the Website and supersede and replace any representation, statement or other communication (whether written or otherwise) made by you or us which is not contained herein. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in these terms to any other person.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and all and any disputes are and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.